Remember the nice poster we all have read,
“Everything I ever needed to know I learned in kindergarten.”
|After reading the news, |
I came up with a new list.
What is wrong with people!
This... could save someone or something’s life.
- If you have sex, you can get pregnant.
- Plan accordingly now that you have read #1.
- If you don’t read #2, know that children need caretakers, food, clothing, shelter and love.
- You cannot leave infants or children in cars, or home alone to fend for themselves, or lock them in cages.
- You should not leave infants or children alone with child molesters or any type of animal. Even ferrets.
- If you cannot abide by #3, #4, AND #5, please give your child up for adoption.
- Animals can reproduce just like humans, but more quickly. Take the same precautions as #2.
- You cannot board a plane with any weapons, chemicals or animals that are not allowed.
- It is not okay to drown a puppy in the toilet in the airport once you are told you are not allowed to board the plane with the animal.
- Do not swim alone.
- If you cannot swim, do not go in a lake or ocean where the floor drops off abruptly. Even if you can swim, be careful.
- Tell your family or friends where you are going and where you have been.
- Respect and obey the police. If you resist arrest or fight with police, you may get shot.
- If you barge through someone’s front door, you may get shot.
- Don’t drink and drive; and if you engage police in a high speed chase, you could get killed or kill someone.
- If you kill someone, the death penalty may be the punishment, so please don't act suprised.
- Salt and chili powder can in fact be lethal.
- Stealing is against the law.
- The addicted, lost, angry and homeless all have a story.
- Tell the truth.
- Go with your gut instinct, always.
- If you don't like something in the store, you won't like it any better at home.
- If you wouldn’t want it done to you, don’t do it to someone else.
- You catch more flies with honey, so remember to smile and bake cookies for someone.
- Pray daily. Not just for yourselves and your family, but for our whole world.